1.0 DEFINITION OF TERMS
- Hand over date –customer’s acceptance that item/s are delivered and installed and in good working condition.
2.0 POLICY DETAILS
2.1 Warranty Period
- Retail Unit/ Good - Warranty Period is one (1) year from handover date.
- Refrigerator Compressor: 5 years from handover date.
2.1.1 Warranty Coverage
- All parts and services are free of charged within warranty period.
- The warranty does not cover scratches or cosmetic damage that does not affect the function of the unit.
- Warranty can be granted in the form of free repair, free replacement or refund (See Return and Replacement Policy)
- Service Unit when available shall be provided to the customer if the repair will take more than a week to be completed.
Transportation cost are free for customers if the service/s will be done within 25 kilometers outside of Metro Manila or Metro Cebu.
- Transportation and accommodation cost however, shall be shouldered by the customer if service/s will be done outside of Metro Manila or Metro Cebu. (Refer to Transportation Matrix for the exact amount per area).
- Free unit replacement shall be provided to the customer in the event that the customer’s unit repair cost will exceed the landed cost value of the unit.
2.2 Conditions for Granting Warranty Claim
- Proof of purchase, warranty certificate, delivery receipt/ sales invoice shall be presented. (In the event that warranty cert is not available, show check with system)
- Goods must not have been repaired nor opened by anybody except authorized technician of MCI.
- The damage did not result from accident, neglect, floods, fire and other acts of nature.